- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml of sherry vinegar
- 1 kg of ripe red tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 150 g of white wheat bread (one or two days old)
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pinch of salt (depending on one’s taste)
- Wash the tomatoes and the vegetables that you are going to use
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and add them to a large bowl
- Peel the cucumbers, garlic and onion
- Cut all the vegetables
- Let the bread soak in water
Put all the ingredients in the container and blend them. We like it with a creamy texture.
Gazpacho is best enjoyed chilled. To accompany it, we can prepare several ingredients, cut them into small pieces and each one can be added according to one’s taste: egg, onion, tomato, green pepper, cucumber and spanish Iberian ham.